Broker Participation is welcomed and encouraged. ORAL REPRESENTATIONS CANNOT BE RELIED UPON AS CORRECTLY STATING REPRESENTATIONS OF THE SELLER. FOR CORRECT REPRESENTATIONS, MAKE REFERENCE TO THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY SECTION 718.503, FLORIDA STATUTES, TO BE FURNISHED BY A SELLER TO A BUYER. This project has been filed in the state of Florida and no other state. This is not an offer to sell or solicitation of offers to buy the condominium units in states where such offer or solicitation cannot be made. Prices and availability are subject to change at any time without notice.
Thank you for carefully reading the following Agreement.
The NJR Construction Group LLC (“NJR”) uses Services to provide you with information regarding NJR and its properties. The Services are not a solicitation nor does it constitute an offer. Because some states or jurisdictions require registration or approval prior to solicitation, NJR’s responses to your inquiries may be therefore prohibited in certain areas and you agree the information provided to you via the Services is void where prohibited.
The information contained on the Services is for informational purposes only. For correct representations please refer to the documents required by Section 718.503, Florida Statutes, to be furnished by the Seller to a Buyer. All offers to purchase any of the properties shall only be made and accepted at the Sales Office located within NJR’s office and by execution of a written Purchase and Sale Agreement between the Seller and the Buyer(s).
Note that should you transmit, submit or post information to the Services that is not copyrighted or trademarked, you automatically allow NJR and its affiliates the right to use, copy, adapt, and publish any and all such information in any form whatsoever which NJR incurring any fee or cost for the use thereof.
All Contents on the Services is the property of NJR or software vendors used to create the Contents and may not be copied, formatted, adapted, published, or used for any reason without the prior written consent of NJR. Viewing, reading, printing, downloading or otherwise using the Content does not entitle you to any ownership or intellectual property rights to the Content, Collective Work, or the Software.
NJR grants you the right to access, print, download or otherwise make personal use of the Content provided however, that you shall not delete any proprietary notices or materials with regard to Content and the Collective Work. You may not modify the Content or the Collective Work or use it for commercial purposes or public display or transfer the Content or the Collective Work to another person or entity.
You agree to not submit or post to the Services any of the following:
- Information that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation
- Information that is libelous, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, or injurious to NJR
- Information that infringes on the rights and privacy of NJR
- Information containing or constituting a form of “Spam”
- Information that is false or misleading
- Advertisements or solicitations without the prior written consent of NJR
NJR reserves the right to review all transmissions and postings and to edit, refuse to post, or remove your transmissions or posts at its sole discretion. You are solely responsible for your transmissions and posts.
When you visit the Services you are communicating with NJR electronically and therefore consent to receive communications from NJR electronically. NJR may also choose to communicate with you using regular mail, email, or posting of notices on the Services. Note that should you access the Services via an application for your mobile or other device, your carrier’s normal rates and fees may apply and that the terms of this Agreement and other agreements with the application apply to your use through the mobile application.
NJR encourages and supports equal housing opportunities and the elimination of barriers to obtaining housing due to race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national original. All persons are hereby informed that all NJR properties are available on an equal opportunity basis.
NJR takes all steps necessary to ensure that the information provided on the Services is as accurate as possible. NJR however does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information, graphics, text, links, or other materials contained within the Services. All renderings, floor plans, site plans, pictures, dimensions, specifications, features, fixtures, and other descriptions of products and services provided on the Services are subject to change without notice to you.
NJR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE CONTECT ON THE SERVICES. NJR makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the information, content, materials, products, or services included on or associated with the Services. You AGREE your use of the Services and all products and services included on or associated with the Services is at your sole risk.
NJR DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENTS OR THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SERVICES.
NJR SHALL IN NO EVENT BE RESPONSIBLE TO OR LIABLE TO YOU WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM
- Your breach or violation of terms and conditions of this Agreement
- Your access and use of the Services
- Your delay in accessing or inability to access or use the Services for any reason
- Your downloading of any of the content or collective work for your use
- Your reliance upon any information, software, products, or services obtained through the Services or arising out of the use of the Services even if NJR and or its suppliers had been advised or the possibility of damages. NJR’s liability and the liability of its Affiliates, Directors, Officers, Employees, and Agents arising from the Services or out of the Agreement shall not exceed $100.00
- You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless NJR and its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, agents, representatives, and affiliates from and against all claims, damages, losses and expenses, including, but not limited to attorney’s fees.
NJR reservices the right to update, amend, and/or change the Agreement at any time in its sole discretion. Be sure to check the Services for current information.
You agree to the following:
- The Services shall be solely based in the State of Florida
- The Services shall be deemed a passive website in the State of Florida and in no other jurisdictions
- Any civil action, claim, dispute or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be referred to final and binding arbitration, before a single arbitrator, in Pinellas County Florida.
- You do not have the opportunity to go to court to asset or defend your rights and you give up your right to participate in or bring class actions. By using the Services you consent to these restrictions.
If any portion of this Agreement is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, the Agreement as a whole shall not be deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, but only that portion of this Agreement that is unlawful, void or unenforceable shall be stricken from the Agreement.
All Agreements, representations, and warranties made in this Agreement, and as amended by NJR from time to time, shall survive your acceptance of this Agreement and the termination of this Agreement.
If you have any questions, comments, concerns or feedback regarding this Agreement or the Services please contact us at [email protected]